Thursday, December 10, 2009

ZU

The study at Zayed University is strong and it is better than college. I hope that the most successful in the APB program and I'm so excited to study my major. My father encouraged me to enter the university because it has a special place. My sister graduated from this university, so I hope to graduate from this university. Preferred by teachers in our development of language because they are making a great effort. Also, the languages become the language of communication between. And learned from teachers and this beautiful thing to get out of here and I perfected the skill, and I have some knowledge of science useful to me, it was reported by members of my community, and national. In the end, we can not only re-offer gratitude for my country.

1 comment:

  1. 90% One long run-on sentence

    1. And learned from teachers and this beautiful thing to get out of here and I perfected the skill, and I have some knowledge of science useful to me, it was reported by members of my community, and national.

    You have good reaons for coming to ZU, but some of them are not too clearly written.

    ReplyDelete