Wednesday, November 18, 2009

special sister

I will talk about my special sister. She is 22 old years. She is studying in UAE University. She specialization in Geology of petroleum based. She will graduate next 2 month. She has many hobbies. The best hobby is shopping, she go to shopping once a week. And another hobbies reading, dancing, go to cinema and chatting with her friends. Now she does training in ADWEA in Alain for 2 month. Now I will tell you why she special for me, we share same room. This let as talk all the time, so we know the secrets for each other. If I’m distress she feels. So I considered Soul twin.

1 comment:

  1. 90% Good!

    1. Geology does not need a capital letter unless it is the name of a course such as Geology 101.
    (2) The title should have capital letters as well, but I didn't count it.

    You lucky to have a helpful sister to share your room with.

    ReplyDelete